|"Pray as though everything depended on God. Work as though everything depended on you."
(St Augustine, 354-430)
JOIN SPONSOR A CHILD
By joining our sponsor a child program you become a direct contributor to the wellbeing of children that we support and care for:
Who needs your help?
Orphans or children abandoned by their family or abused and neglected in the broader Cape Town area of South Africa. Children admitted to the program are admitted by a government social worker or, in some emergency cases, by the police.
How you can become a Sponsor.
Depending on the country of origin of the giver, a monthly gift of R120, $25, €20 or £15, or more.
How to make your donations.
1. Stop order or Automatic Bank Draft
2. Credit Card online via our website http://www.beautifulgate.org/donate.html
3. By EFT (electronic funds transfer) into our account.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details
How your sponsorship make a difference.
Your sponsorship contributes towards the following for each child:
• Daily meals including at least one cooked meal per day • School uniforms and clothing
• Transport to school and school costs • Payment for school outings, extra lessons or toys.
What we provide you in return for my sponsorship.
• Quarterly cottage updates • General newsletters • Invitations to special events
• An annual thank you letter • A tax donation certificate annually (for South Africans).
Make a Donation
Click on the donate button at the top of the page and follow the instructions to become a once-off or a regular donor.
You can contact our sponsor a child coordinator by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com.
Download : Frequently Asked Questions